- OpenLava Reporting Tool – breport
- OpenLava WebGUI
- Getting Started with Teraproc HPC Cluster-as-a-Service
- OpenLava 3.0 Installation Guide
- www.openlava.org – OpenLava is an open-source distributed batch job scheduler. It is a fork of Platform Lava, which was created by Platform Computing (now part of IBM) as an open source workload management system.
- OpenLava user group – An active OpenLava user community. You may find useful information about OpenLava by joining into the user group.
- Teraproc blogs – Technical tips and information on Teraproc products.
- Configuring OpenLava fairshare scheduling policy – From Teraproc Blogs.
- How to run MPI jobs with OpenLava – From Teraproc Blogs.
- Running GPU jobs in OpenLava – From OpenLava community.
- Getting started with Teraproc R cluster-as-a-service – a step-by-step guide explaining how to get started with Teraproc’s R cluster-as-a-service
A high-level introduction to Teraproc and the Teraproc R Cluster-as-a-service service for statisticians and data scientists
- A short slideshow explaining step-by-step how clusters are provisioned and managed with the Teraproc R Cluster-as-a-service web interface
- A high-level introduction to Teraproc and the Teraproc R Cluster-as-a-service service for statisticians and data scientists
- Rbloggers – A resource site for all things R
Application Cluster as a Services
- Teraproc Application Cluster-as-a-Service Presentation – a step-by-step guide explaining how to get started with an OpenLava cluster service
AWS and SSH Key